G-d's Minute 13th September 2026

 G-d's Minute 13th September 2026

 IN GOD, WHOSE WORD I PRAISE, IN THE LORD, WHOSE
 WORD I PRAISE--IN GOD I TRUST AND AM NOT AFRAID.
 WHAT CAN MAN DO TO ME?
                         ( PSALM 56:10-11 *NIV )

     Even in today's World, there is no reason to be fearful of
 the future with God by your side!  For; HE HIMSELF HAS SAID, “I WILL
 NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU.”  SO WE SAY WITH
 CONFIDENCE, “THE LORD IS MY HELPER; I WILL NOT BE
 AFRAID.  WHAT CAN MAN DO TO ME?”  ( HEBREWS 13:5-6 )

     After all what is fear but the opposite of faith!  Therefore
 fear is a tool which satan uses to undermine our faith in God.  
 For; WITHOUT FAITH IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE GOD,
 BECAUSE ANYONE WHO COMES TO HIM MUST BELIEVE
 THAT HE EXISTS AND THAT HE REWARDS THOSE WHO
 EARNESTLY SEEK HIM.  ( HEBREWS 11:6 )

     So, do not be fearful of the future, or anything else.  
 Instead keep your faith strong for; NO HARM WILL OVERTAKE YOU,
 NO DISASTER WILL COME NEAR YOUR TENT.  FOR HE WILL
 COMMAND HIS ANGELS CONCERNING YOU TO GUARD YOU
 IN ALL YOUR WAYS.  Amen.  ( PSALM 91:10-11 )   

 With My Love & Prayers,
      your servant Allen

                  at:  http://www.godsminute.com

        (c) Copyright 2026 by Apostle Paul Ministries

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charles Spurgeon's "Faith's Checkbook" Devotional for January 1

Wayside Chapel Daily Devotional 1st January 2026