Daily Christian Quote 13th September 2024

 Daily Christian Quote 13th September 2024

Kathy Vallotton
September 13, 2024

My mind was in an intense battle to find peace as the enemy chucked terrifying thoughts into my fortress like grenades thrown on a battlefield. I often found myself ducking for cover and longing for solace. The trial was kicking my butt, and God was exposing my weakness. In the midst of my inner war, I remembered what King Solomon wrote: “The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous runs into it and is safe” (Proverbs 18:10). I felt God summoning me into His tower, and I had a deep conviction that He wanted to wash away my fears with His Word.

https://dailychristianquote.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today's Daily Encounter Wednesday, March 27, 2024